You and your business or organization have a story to tell. Do you have a plan to tell it?
Great communications will help you achieve your business goals—if you communicate with a plan.
The great news is communications planning can be easy!
Good planning involves:
– Understanding your audience
– Crafting key messages that you repeat in all your communications.
– Creating an editorial strategy that builds your reputation
– Drafting quotable quotes
– Focusing on clarity and plain language
– Writing news releases that get attention
Your website and social media are simply parts of your communications plan. Let’s talk about:
– Setting up your online newsroom
– Planning your social media and planning for spontaneity!
Learn more about social media planning.
Contact me to discuss your communications planning needs. “Dan provides good strategies about speaking to the media and ensuring your message is accurate.”
“Dan provides good strategies about speaking to the media and ensuring your message is accurate.”